Saturday 1 April 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-APRIL:8:2017

NUGGET:NOTHING LIKE IMPOSSIBLE
MARK 10:27; And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.
The word impossible is a stronghold of limitation but a man that have God and believe in His mysterious diversity have all things possible. There are so many times one gets to some bridge in life and it seems like impossible, but remember that the word impossible is just the mindset of a natural man but the spiritual(innerman) man sees possibility.
I come to the God of all possibilities with him there is no varying .I decree that as nothing is impossible with God nothing shall be impossible for me. I speak the word of faith over every mountain confronting me and I move into my place of rest and abundance. I move in the realm of divine possibilities. I decree that the seed of faithlessness is uprooted from my life. I stand in the place of my faith in Christ and I decree that I am more than a conqueror. I decree that where I have been written off a favour chapter is opened for me in Jesus name, amen

TODAY'S TIP:LISTEN TO THE VOICE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT EVEN IN YOUR TRYING TIMES ,THERE IS ALWAYS A SONG OF VICTORY RINGING IN YOUR SPIRIT!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment