Sunday 16 April 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-APRIL:18:2017

NUGGET:BLESSINGS AND LIFE FOREVER
PSALM 133:3;  As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even
when the devil fights you off from being blessed, and He does not succeed because no one can curse whom God has blessed, he begins to fight your life. A blessed and healthy life is full fold blessing. In the text you will see that God didn't just command blessing but he also commanded life. Always declare life because in Him you have life, move and have your being.
O Lord thank you for all the blessings. I have received from you. I declare that I have blessings and life forever more. My health is stable because I have God's sufficient grace. I shall live to the full covenant years of promise. I shall not be cut short. My purpose for living  must be fulfilled. I decree that every good thing that God commanded about me shall be made manifest. I am unstoppable in fulfillling all that God desires for me. I am enveloped in His love and mercies, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: MOST TIMES GOD USES THE PEOPLE WE LEAST EXPECT TO BLESS US, BECAUSE HE HAS TOLD US NOT TO PUT OUR CONFIDENCE IN MAN SO HE DOES THAT SO YOU CAN KNOW THAT THIS IS GOD AT WORK!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment