Tuesday 25 April 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-APRIL:27:2017

NUGGET: STRETCH FORTH YOUR HANDS
PSALM 143:6; I stretch forth my hands unto thee: my soul thirsteth after thee, as a thirsty land. Selah.
Stretch forth your hand in surrender, stretch forth your hand and give, stretch forth your hands to receive, stretch your hands and draw strength. A hand that desires something from God should never hold back. The significance of stretching of stretching forth of hands in place of prayer is a sign of surrender,drawing strength and expectations. Also if you want something from God you shouldn't hold back from being a blessing to others. Know that God the only one that can satisfy your thirst is God.
O Lord I stretch forth my hands to you surrendering all that I am. I thirst for that which only you can satisfy, please fill me to overflow. Help me to experience your love and the fullness of you in every facet of my life. I shall not be weary for my strength is in you. I shall never hold back from being a blessing. Help me to daily long after things that matter. I am thine Lord. Amen!

TODAY'S TIP: FOCUS ON HOW TO BE A BETTER YOU AND WHAT IS BETTER WILL COME TO YOU!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment