Saturday 22 April 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-APRIL:24:2017

NUGGET: ALTERED DECREE
DANIEL 6:12,13,26; Then they came near, and spake before the king concerning the king's decree; Hast thou not signed a decree, that every man that shall ask a petition of any God or man within thirty days, save of thee, O king, shall be cast into the den of lions? The king answered and said, The thing is true, according to the law of the Medes and Persians, which altereth not.Then answered they and said before the king, That Daniel, which is of the children of the captivity of Judah, regardeth not thee, O king, nor the decree that thou hast signed, but maketh his petition three times a day.  I make a decree, That in every dominion of my kingdom men tremble and fear before the God of Daniel: for he is the living God, and stedfast for ever, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed, and his dominion shall be even unto the end.
The plan of the devil is that God's children become his captive but there is a God that rules in the affairs of men. In the text you'll see that the king was pressured to make an irreversible decree that will cause Daniel to fall into a trap but God did not only deliver Daniel, the decree was also reversed for his favour and God was glorified. I don't know the kind of decree that was made against you but the power of God is turning it around now.
By the power of God I decree that I am free from every evil decree. I am delivered from the lions den of darkness and my enemies thrown into it. Kings shall come to my rising and nations shall bow to the God I serve.The lion of Judah is my guide. I am enlarged beyond every form of oppression by the spirit of God in me, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: WHILE YOU ARE WAITING FOR A MIRACLE DON'T FORGET THE MIRACLE THAT YOU ARE!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment