Saturday 1 April 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-APRIL:6:2017

NUGGET: SEASON WORD OF GRACE
ISAIAH 50:4; The Lord GOD hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned.
There is a word for every season and the way to know this word is when you are connected to the father(vine, source)  .When your heart is quickened with His word He teaches your mouth what to say. He gives you word to encourage and be encouraged. Are you ready to let God use your tongue for a blessing.
Lord I open my heart and I surrender myself to you please fill me with the season word of grace. Let my words be that which lifts and elevates. Give me the right word for every season. Fan me to flame. Make the words of my mouth graceful and needful. Give me grace for relevance. I dip my tongue in the blood of Jesus and I speak life by the resurrection power of Christ, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: THE SPIRIT OF MURMURING IS THE SPIRIT OF EGYPT, CEASE FROM IT AND ADOPT THE SPIRIT OF PRAISE, THE VICTORY WEAPON!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment