Monday 3 April 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-APRIL:3:2017

NUGGET: WHAT IS YOUR DELIGHT?
PSALM 1:1-2; Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
The delight of a man or a person is what one hungers for, what attracts or catches your attention, ones desire, what you give yourself to. Now the question is your delight?  Do you delight in things that brings you closer to God distance you from Him. According to the text you will see that there is great reward for as many who's heart is stayed and delights in God.
Lord I choose to delight in your word. I make it my constant guide for living therefore I shall not whither nor shall I be cut short. I focus on that which helps my spirit grow. Through your word I receive divine revelation to prosper and be in line with your plan for me. I refuse to surrender to the things that profit me nothing. I enter into the place of fulfillment of your promise. You are my delight lord now and forever, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: WHAT YOU DELIGHT IN IS WHAT BEARS FRUIT IN YOU

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment