Saturday 15 April 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-APRIL:17:2017

NUGGET:LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS
PSALM 112:4;Unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness: he is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous.
The Lord has promised to shine His light for His children. So no matter how thick the darkness is God's light will arise for you to lighten and lift your burden. Note that He said, unto the righteous .As children of God ,we have been made the righteousness of God in Christ therefore darkness should never terrify you because you carry a greater authority.
Lord I thank you for you are my light. I decree that God's light is shinning in me and on me. Darkness do not fret me for His light has risen for me. Every dark battles are won by the light of Christ Jesus. I subdue nations, influencing them with the power of His light. The fullness of His grace and compassion sets me ablaze for Christ. Daily I walk in the light of His will not shaken nor fallen. Thank you for your light Shawn at Calvary. Every gain I have is as a result a result of the price you paid on Calvary and I give you praise for it hallelujah!

TODAY'S TIP: HIS GREATNESS IS UNSEARCHABLE, KEY INTO IT AND I SEE THINGS TAKING SHAPE IN YOUR LIFE!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment