Tuesday 4 April 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-APRIL:11:2017

NUGGET: THE EXALTED
ISAIAH 55:4-5; Behold, I have given him for a witness to the people, a leader and commander to the people.
Behold, thou shalt call a nation that thou knowest not, and nations that knew not thee shall run unto thee because of the LORD thy God, and for the Holy One of Israel; for he hath glorified thee.
No man can lift Himself except God lifts Him and that is why you have to be in constant fellowship with God to know where God is taking you. What tomorrow holds no man knows except God. Stop letting people tell you it's over, when God is about to launch you into a new level. God is telling someone today, Behold (here it is) that thing you have been asking me for. Behold that miracle. You are launching into a new level don't quit.
Lord I thank you because you have the final word over me and at this time I hear you speaking newness to all that concerns me. I am not bothered by the circumstances but I decree that I am launching into greater height by your word  ,Behold!  Your desire for me is that I stand as the head and that is what I hold on to. Lord I am before you take me in the path of your desire for me, lift me beyond obstacles, crown me with your goodness and let your light speak favour on me in every place. Thank you Jesus ,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: YOUR HIGHEST CLIMB COMES AFTER YOU LOWEST FALL. HOLD ON!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment