Saturday 1 April 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET--APRIL:2:2017

NUGGET: THE RANSOMED
ISAIAH 35:10; And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing
Ransom is a delivery from captivity. It's when someone who have been bought with a price. As a children of God you should know that God is a great deliverer. What ever it is that you are in only God can deliver you and turn your song of sorrow to joy. We are the ransome of the Lord bought with a precious price which is the blood of Jesus therefore anything that is not of God has a rightful hold on you.
By the power in the blood of Jesus I decree that I am ransomed, free from known and unknown captivity. I am entered into my season of joy by the mercies of God. My mouth is filled with everlasting joy. My life shall not know anymore sorrow nor heartache. I have peace and joy like a river. I rejoice in the liberty that His blood has brought me into. My debts have been paid on the cross. My burdens nailed on the cross I obtain the good things of heaven. The Lord has turned my limitation to elevation. I enjoy the season of new songs ,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: APPRECIATION BRINGS A NEW LEVEL OF ELEVATION. TAKE TIME TO THANK GOD!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment