Saturday 1 April 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-APRIL:1:2017

NUGGET: GOD'S OVERFLOWING MERCIES
PSALM 69:16; Hear me, O Lord; for thy lovingkindness is good: turn unto me according to the multitude of thy tender mercies.
The mercies of God are new every morning and God keepeth His mercies with them that love him. I don't know how things have been with you but the mercies of God is available to you. It's not by works but by His mercies. Stop trying to make it about your struggle, let God's mercies speak for you.
Lord I come to you by the mercies of the cross .I connect to your renewed mercies each day. Lord I am nothing without you. I key into the covenant of your merciful loving kindness. I declare that my request are are known by mercies and I receive answers.
In this new month all I see is your overflowing mercies setting me in great heights. I prevail over all situation and circumstances by your mercies because it is of the Lord that showeth mercy. Everyday of this month brings me divine manifestation by mercy. The reason for your birth, death and resurrection shall be made manifest In my life. The angels of God are ordered in my favour, amen

TODAY TIP: WELCOME TO THE MONTH OF OVERFLOWING MERCIES!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment