Thursday 11 January 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JANUARY:11:2018

NUGGET: TURN AND POSSESS
DEUTERONOMY 1:6-8; The LORD our God spake unto us in Horeb, saying, Ye have dwelt long enough in this mount: Turn you, and take your journey, and go to the mount of the Amorites, and unto all the places nigh thereunto, in the plain, in the hills, and in the vale, and in the south, and by the sea side, to the land of the Canaanites, and unto Lebanon, unto the great river, the river Euphrates.  Behold, I have set the land before you: go in and possess the land which the LORD sware unto your fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, to give unto them and to their seed after them.
That mount doesn't always necessarily mean a physical location. It can be a long standing issue, or something that is not in alignment with your destiny, that God wants you to move away from. There are cases where your present state/place/location doesn't have the capacity to accommodate what God is about to do. It can also be a greater step to spiritual advancement. When the God tells you to go,you are not to be concerned about what you see than what he says. It is important to know, that before you get an instruction for a physical change there have been a spiritual shift. There are some things that you may not attain until you take that step as ordered by God,regardless of what the circumstances around you are. You have to get to that point where you say enough is enough in joint heirs with the father. God has a map/pattern for your life and as you trust him , you go and grow and it becomes clearer. Don't be resistant to what God is saying, I believe that for someone it is your time to turn and posses.
Lord I say yes to your will. I am open to your plan as I refuse to lean on my own understanding. I scale through the odds by your grace and mercy. My understanding is enlightened to know what you want for me per time/season. Father enlarge my capacity to receive all that you have for me. My hunger for wants shall not replace my needs. I posses my full possession without loss or fail in Jesus name,amen !

TODAY'S TIP: SELF HELP DOESN'T PRODUCE RESULT,START WITH GOD.

EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment