Tuesday 16 January 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JANUARY:16:2018

NUGGET: THE WORD IS LIFE
LUKE 4:4; And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.
You are not just to live by the word but you are to live the word.Means you believe and you obey. The word of God is life and it is what shapes our life. When you understand that your life is in Christ Jesus and he is the word, automatically when you are living the word you are living the life God wants you to live. You need to understand that your steps are not ordered by you but that the word is a lamp unto your feet. The word is not just life but the life you must live out daily in faith, fully believing. When the word is lived out in your life, there is efficacy. In Luke 5:5; Peter obeyed the word and saw a different turn. Your past experience doesn't stop God, in fact if there was no past there will not be a miracle or a brighter future. Your past says written off but faith says now, and now is a new beginning. As you get yourself aligned with the word there is precision and direction. There is a word for your now. Time or season doesn't change God's word. Keep living in the word, as you let the word take root and bring to life good dead things in you.
Lord Jesus I believe in the power of your word that brings life. I believe that you word is able to save me to the uttermost. I believe that your word is able to change and transform my life to be more like you. I believe that at your word I am made whole. Your word is a lamp into my feet, teaching me to do according to your plan and purpose for me. Lord I believe in you. Amen!

TODAY'S TIP: YOU LIVE BY THE FEED OF GOD'S WORD.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment