Monday 29 January 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JANUARY:29:2018

NUGGET: THE SON'S OF GOD
GALATIANS 4:6; Furthermore, we know that we are God's children because God sent the Spirit, who is intimately related to his Son, to live in our ◄inner beings/​hearts. The Spirit enables us to pray fervently, “Daddy, Father!” This shows that we are God's children.

The relationship we have with the father is birth of the spirit and our ability to do what the father wants is enabled by the spirit. The spirit of God teaches us what to do and enables our inner man. When we give ourselves in total yield to the spirit of God ,it shows that we are the sons of God. We begin to act differently from the flesh. Yes you are different because the spirit if God lives in you and draws your heart closer to God. It says 'the spirit of his son in your Heart makes you cry Abba father' . That is a yearning beyond the physical, but for more of God. Give place to the spirit of God in every area of your life. Don't be a servant to earthly possession but to God.
Lord I desire what you can give me. Father I yearn for you. Spirit of God take over me and transform my inner man. I decree that I am born of the spirit and by the spirit therefore flesh has no place in me. I receive the spirit of prayer and supplication. I receive the fire of God in my soul and my prayer altar shall not grow cold in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: WE ARE HEIRS OF THE FATHER BORN OF THE SPIRIT GOD !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment