Saturday 27 January 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JANUARY:27:2018

NUGGET : DEAD TO SIN AND NOT DEAD IN SIN
LUKE 15:24,32;For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.  It was meet that we should make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found.

 
Being dead to sin is to alive in Christ but being dead in sin is spiritual death. The call of Christ Jesus is to salvation and it requires that you and I are living for his pleasure. Hiving the whole of ourselves to God without holding back. There is no life being dead in sin. The true essence and purpose of our lives is to live for our maker daily. What sin does is to sap a person the kind of life required of you by God. Anything that doesn't give glory to God and lived outside is will is a sin. There is no life the world can give except that which Christ has given.
In the name of Jesus I receive grace to be dead to whatever is not joined with Christ. I receive life unto salvation. I shall not be lost to waywardness or self gain but I shall be alive in Christ. My life shall be s pleasure into God.

TODAY'S TIP : DON'T BE ENGROSSED BY THE CROWD BUT LET YOUR LIFE PATTERNED ACCORDING TO THE LIFE THAT IS IN CHRIST.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment