Tuesday 2 January 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JANUARY:2:2018

NUGGET:THE NAME OF THE LORD BRINGS GOD RESULT
JOSHUA 9:9-10; And they said unto him, From a very far country thy servants are come because of the name of the LORD thy God: for we have heard the fame of him, and all that he did in Egypt. And all that he did to the two kings of the Amorites, that were beyond Jordan, to Sihon king of Heshbon, and to Og king of Bashan, which was at Ashtaroth.
You life us a tool that can only function in full potential under the grace of your manufacturer(God). You manifest fully when you understand that without your maker or without understanding the manufacturers plan you may function in the least capacity. When you realise that you can't do anything without your maker and trust your life in his hand, your life become a proof of his wonder. When the people cane they said, it was the name of the Lord and the fame of Lord that brought them. Indeed when you know your God you manifest exploit. Either they came from a far country or they where a neighborhood country the truth stands that they trembled at what God did. Humility before God announces you before men.
Father I trust my life in you and I humble myself under your mighty hand. Take the glory in my life. Let people be attracted to you by the supernatural wrath in my life. Let my life emit heavenly aroma. The name of the Lord sets me apart for greatness. It is you I see God and I pray that you be in my life for others to see. In this year ears shall tingle at your wonders in my life in Jesus name amen!

TODAY'S TIP : WHEN YOU DO WHAT GIVES GOD GLORY, HE CHANGES YOUR STORY TO BRING GLORY TO HIS NAME!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment