Friday 19 January 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JANUARY:19:2018

NUGGET: GOD HAS BEEN
PSALM 61:3; For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.
God didn't just come to be he has been. God's faithfulness didn't just start now it has been. So when you look at your life and all that surrounds remember that God has been and that there is nothing hidden or new before his eyes. Come to God as the ancient  father who is all knowing. He wasn't or didn't mistake with your life because he has been. His knowledge surpasses us and his greatness is unsearchable. When you come to God, do it with total surrender knowing that his faithfulness has been till ages pass till now and forever. He can't stop, let this be the strength of your faith.
Thank you Lord because you have been from ages pass.Thank you Lord for going ahead of me. I appreciate you Lord for seeing me through. Thank you Father for profounding a solution even before the challenges come. Lord your faithfulness is without doubt and I believe now and forever you remain. I surrender my all and I bow my heart to worship you. I take hold of your word, you Lord are my strength and song all day Long. Amen!

TODAY'S TIP: WE DON'T COME TO GOD SHOWING PERFECTION BUT WITH A HEART COMPLETELY YIELDED IN FAITH,WILLINGNESS AND OBEDIENCE TO GOD.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment