Saturday 20 January 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JANUARY:20:2018

NUGGET: I AM STRONG
Joel 3:10; Make your digging tools into sharp knives. Make the tools that you use on the farm into pointed fighting sticks. The weak man must say, ‘I am.
God is the I am but sometimes be wants to hear you say I can do all through Christ who strengthens me. Even after God rose up for the children of Israel there was still a need for them to affirm with their mouth that indeed they can conquer. God doesn't want you to sit low in pity, he desires that you know the power you have in Christ Jesus. He doesn't desire to see the enemy ride you. God is telling someone today it is time to get ready and move. Take that step you have always been scared to take, do things no ever thought you will do. Break the yoke of maybe and lukewarmness out of you. You are strong because your strength is from above and you are taking over 2018 for greatness.
By the power of God I receive grace to take unusual steps. In the name of Jesus I shall not be found wanting in my place of purpose. The resurrection power is at work in me the enemy shall not take advantage of my weakness and I receive grace to rise from weakness to strength. I move ten times better and my capacity is enlarged. Whatever is dull and weak in me receive the life of Christ in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: GOD IS MORE CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR WILLINGNESS THAN YOUR STRENGTH. (2Corinthians12:9)

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment