Tuesday 9 January 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-

NUGGET : OBEDIENCE TO THE FIRST QUALIFIES YOU FOR THE NEXT.
HEBREWS 13:5-6;Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.
Jumping process is a very dangerous spiritual engagement. How come you want the fruits without sowing the seeds or how come you want the opposite of what you've sown. There is always a price for greatness and that is patiently following God through the process. Your life is not your own making and that is why you have to strictly obey your manufacturer(God) so you don't miss it. Taking the step as led by the spirit is the greatest decision you can ever make, it shows the son of whom you are. The text says don't covet means don't forcefully take what isn't yours or what God has not given you, 'be contented' - that is learn to appreciate what you have, thank God for it avoid grumbling and complaining. Being contented doesn't mean you feel satisfied with that position but it is saying I thank God for this while I believe him for better, Because that's what opens door for the greater. Don't think God has forgotten you or is blessing someone else than you, remember it's a personal race and your destiny map differs. Verse 6 now brings us to what you will have or what is next after the obedience to the first is complete. Then you can come to God boldly, and he looks into your heart and sees that your heart is all dependant on him. When God is your trust the devil will thrust saw at you and fail. Don't give God the part of you. Give him the all so you can come boldly before him by mercy. Your confidence in God gives you boldness.
Father forgive me anyway I have trusted my ways than yours. By the blood of Jesus and divine mercies every evil hold upon me is broken. There shall no evil be able to come against me. My allegiance is to God and him alone. I choose to obey Christ and follow him truly. Lord I am determined and confident in my walk with you and I believe in what you have for me. I give you my all so you can make the best of it. Thank you Lord for grace to follow you to the latter in Jesus name, amen.

TODAY'S TIP : YOU ARE TRULY STANDING WHEN YOU TAKE A STAND WITH GOD.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment