Sunday 7 January 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JANUARY:7:2018

NUGGET: GOD IS MORE
ISAIAH 49:23;And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD: for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me.Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.
We pray for victory yet we dread the process. We pray to come out a conqueror still we dread the mountain because all you can see is your strength and head tactics on how to tackle things but I tell you God is more. Faith in God and patience are spiritual muscles and very necessary ingredient to reach desired destination. Trusting God in the process is more than enough to bring you the proceeds. God will never fail. He is more than enough to help you. He is more than enough to sustain you. It is God that gives you the power to get wealth. It is not in how many people you know, but the one supreme God you know and believe in. You can't help God but you can trust him to empower you for exploit. If anyone come with all the big names, tell them God is more than enough.
O Lord you're Almighty over me and all that concerns me. I choose you over everything for you are my everything. I am not scared of what tomorrow brings for my life is surrender and secured in you. I see you Lord and I believe you are more than enough for me. You Lord are my highest connection therefore I do not fear because I believe that you are taking me pass barriers. Lord I need you more each day. I believe in you more for you make my more than the ordinary. Thank you Lord Almighty in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:13

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment