Tuesday 30 January 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JANUARY:30:2018

NUGGET: REVERENCE BRINGS REVELATION
PSALM 25:12-14;What man is he that feareth the LORD? him shall he teach in the way that he shall choose. His soul shall dwell at ease; and his seed shall inherit the earth.  The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.

What you don't honour you can't have. Reverence is an act of true worship and honour ,and this is what our father desires from us. That our lives is lived to worship him. God draws nigh to those who humble themselves before him. "A man that fears the Lord him shall God teach in the way that he shall choose". It means when you reverence me(God) I will bring to you the light of revelation (give your heart light into things you know nothing about). It goes ahead to say your soul shall dwell at ease means when this light comes and calm your heart of it's worries of the unknown you find peace. God wants to see that he can trust him you with what he gives you.
Father I reverence you with everything I have got. Father I long to learn at your feet. I receive light into the depth of your revelation. By your mercy I receive your word swiftly into my spirit. All that I am and is in you Jesus. Open the eyes of my heart Lord to know you and love you more, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: THERE MUST BE A PLACE OF VALUE BEFORE VISION. LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment