Sunday 28 January 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JANUARY:28:2018

NUGGET : GOD GIVES THE INCREASE
1CORINTHIANS 3:6-7;  I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.
When you have a business, a job or something going on as an income for you, don't begin to feel like you own the world or it is by your doing rather hand it over to God who is the giver and provider. Let God know that you don't take what he has given you above him. For God to give increase there must be a place of submission and surrender. The increase is not in how much you can do(self boast)  but in God alone. God entrusts you with more when you can fully trust him without questions. Open the womb of each day by exposing every detail to God and placing them in his hands, not because he can't see it but there is a place of you confessing with your mouth(affirmation). God won't force himself on you, when he calls you to come, he wants to see that you trust him enough to come and the more this divine relationship deepens, there is expansion a place of more blessing.
Lord I acknowledge that my human effort is not what has gotten me thus far. I believe that whatever I lay my hands on you will prosper. I trust you Lord for grace and capacity for expansion in all ramification. I cease to do my own way, I choose God's way in every case and situation. My feet are ordered by the Lord to places of wealth and promotion to his glory. What I can't do being that my strength is weak the grace of God enables me. I am blessed of the Lord, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: GOD DOESN'T RECORD LIMITS FOR HIS CHILDREN, ONLY INCREASE.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment