Sunday 14 January 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JANUARY:15:2018

NUGGET: THE POWER OF POSITIVE MINDSET AND POSITIVE CONFESSION IN FAITH.
RUTH 2:2,8-10;And Ruth the Moabitess said unto Naomi, Let me now go to the field, and glean ears of corn after him in whose sight I shall find grace. And she said unto her, Go, my daughter.  Then said Boaz unto Ruth, Hearest thou not, my daughter? Go not to glean in another field, neither go from hence, but abide here fast by my maidens:Let thine eyes be on the field that they do reap, and go thou after them: have I not charged the young men that they shall not touch thee? and when thou art athirst, go unto the vessels, and drink of that which the young men have drawn.Then she fell on her face, and bowed herself to the ground, and said unto him, Why have I found grace in thine eyes, that thou shouldest take knowledge of me, seeing I am a stranger?
Ruth displayed selflessness In character and beyond that she was positive beyond the circumstances fully dependant on God.  She didn't let all that had happen to her define who she is or affect her desires and standard for greatness. She understood the power of speaking what she desire to see, into her day in line with God's word. She spoke grace into her going because she knew that God ahead of her will open uncommon doors, and looking at verse 10 it was obvious that it wasn't about her effort, but God at work.
Father I declare and decree that I am nothing without you. I ask that you Lord go before me and guide my every step. I decree that my desires and expectation shall not be cut short nor hindered but by your grace I stay winning. Everyday is a day of blessing and testimony for me and my family. I receive grace for ease and harvest of plenty in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: PLACE A DEMAND ON YOUR DAY BY SPEAKING AHEAD WHAT YOU DESIRES TO SEE. DON'T LET YESTERDAY'S FAILURE HINDER YOU FROM TODAY'S BLESSING. IT'S A NEW DAY.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment