Thursday 4 January 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JANUARY:5:2018

NUGGET: THE CAPACITY TO RECEIVE THE NEW
MATTHEW 9:17; Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved.
The old can not be mended with the new because it lacks the capacity contained in the new. In fact God doesn't support such that's why in each new day there is a new for us. When something is new it means it is better /different from what used to be. It carries a content and capacity way different from the old. Therefore patterns in the new are lacking in the old. Don't try to mend the experience of the previous with this new, nor receive new ideas with the old mindset .It is new, let your faith stretch forth to see the new God has for you. Let your mind be renewed by his word. Refuse to allow your mind paddle on the old, saying this and that happened last year and it is happening again. No!  Refuse to make this new you see a continuation of what you use to know. Align yourself to the new pattern.
In the name of Jesus I receive the grace for a bigger and better capacity. I shall not be imprisoned by the things I used to know. I enter into the new of God. I receive the light of God to see things God's way. I am open to great opportunities and I manifest with supernatural abilities. What I could not do in time past out of weakness and lack of capacity, I begin to do them for I am empowered in Christ. I reject every strange carry over. Whatever kept me bound, I decree that I am free. I work in the possibilities of Christ in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP : DON'T ASSUME WHAT YOU SEE AS WHAT YOU USE TO KNOW. RENEW YOUR MIND.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment