Friday 26 January 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JANUARY:26:2018

NUGGET: GOD'S PURPOSE DEFINES YOU
1CORINTHIANS 4:10; We are fools for Christ's sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye are honourable, but we are despised.

Every assignment has it's own cross and  different route. Don't compare your life to any other saying but  but he/she is also a Christian and we serve the same God. You are where you are and who you are because God designed it so. know this that it is not your power to carry on but his grace that enables you. Everyone's process differs from another. What you have light someone else may not have it easy and it could also be the other way round. Especially when it comes to the things of God count it all joy because God is aware of everything. Live by God's definition about you.
Father I will not let the definition of this world get me down. I desire to see mr from your eyes. I see what you have made me to be. I move undefeated in the strength and might of your power. I refuse to look at my self below God's ordained plan for me. The grace of God enables me on the right path. I walk in the fullness of God's power. What others see as weakness God turns it to strength. What they see as defeat God turns it to victory. I receive grace, strength and courage to function in the office of my assignment in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: GROW IN THE DIRECTION YOU WANT TO GO. LET NOTHING STOP YOU HALF WAY.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment