Saturday 6 January 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JANUARY:6:2018

NUGGET: SPIRITUAL MEDITATION IN FAITH
MATTHEW 9:20-21;  And, behold, a woman, which was diseased with an issue of blood twelve years, came behind him, and touched the hem of his garment: For she said within herself, If I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole.

Our thoughts are powerful and able to birth great things in the physical. What we think, influences our words and actions. What drives your thought determines the outcome you get. "If i can but touch the hem of his garment, i will be well".It wasn't just thoughts uttered in words but it was meditation embalmed in faith. The heart already believed it before the actions took place. You have a control over your mind, don't let it wonder in negativity. Let your thoughts be filled with the possibilities of Christ. Faith, not by what you see physically  but the invisible reality. Your thoughts are seeds hatched by faith and mixed with actions. Because as she thought, she spoke and took steps and the miracle happened. Break pass all odds and reach forth by faith all that you see through the eyes of faith.
Father I see possibilities where others see difficulties. I enter into my miracle by the power of Christ in the reality of all that Jesus has settled on the cross. I do not live like mere men, because I am in Christ and Christ is in God so I move in this same assurance. I refuse to stop half way in the journey for by the power of God I am able to stand and withstand all obstacles. Greater is he that is in me in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: THE DEVIL TRIES ALL TRICKS JUST SO HE CAN SOW THE SEED OF DISBELIEVE IN HEART'S BECAUSE HE KNOWS THAT OUR PASSPORT WITH GOD IS FAITH. TRUST GOD, STAY WITH GOD.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment