Wednesday 17 January 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JANUARY:17:2018

NUGGET: THE DESTINY MAP
LUKE 4:17-19; And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written, The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
You and I are the product of God's plan revealing his purpose in us. Even Jesus understood the priority placement of knowing his assignment here on earth though he is the son of God. Jesus after he fasted visited the temple and there the vision was handed to him, which was a written prophecy from God that came ahead of his coming here on earth and immediately he was done reading, he went on fulfilling the purpose. In fulfilling your assignment here on earth, you need the manufacturers(God's) manual. Don't go about like you own your life, ask God for guidance. Sit and let God teach you the path. Jesus came to the usual place but the usual place became unusual because after he has waited in the place of prayer, he was launched into his assignment on earth, in accordance to the written vision. He worked by the vision written which was God ordained. It is possible to hold solutions in your hand or be in the place f solution and keep looking for a way out. You need the equipping of the Spirit of God to understand the the path you're on or should be on . Your assignment here on earth is beyond you, it is God ordained.
My eyes are opened by the power of God to divine revelations about my assignment here on earth. The vehicle of my destiny shall not take me to the wrong location. My understanding is fruitful to know and understand the divine mysteries about my destiny map by the power of the holyspirit. In the name of Jesus my destiny shall not be truncated and I shall fulfill God's ordained purpose here on earth. Amen!

TODAY'S TIP: WHERE YOU ARE IS NOT A LIMITATION TO WHERE GOD IS TAKING YOU. GOD IS GREATER !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment