Sunday 7 January 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JANUARY:8:2018

NUGGET: LIVE FOR CHRIST
ROMANS 12:18;If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

You can't keep pleasing the world and saying you are living for God or you love God. As much as possible live peaceable, not live to please the world and displease God. Being at peace with your neighbor is not a license to going against the will of God just to satisfy them. When all is said and done how well were you accountable to God. Nothing is worth drawing you away from God. If it takes you away from his presence then it must go. Let nothing the place of God in your life. When you put God first you stay ahead. Favour is not dependent on how much you can please the world but in the sure mercies.
Heavenly Father my life is surrendered to you. I owe all that I am to you alone. I receive the spirit of wisdom and understanding to differentiate between being at peace with men and pleasing the world. It is you that matters most to me Lord. Occupy my heart Lord and let my life be aligned with you in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: YOU LIVE AT PEACE MEN BUT YOUR LIFE IS TO PLEASE GOD. 1John 2:15

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment