Monday 22 January 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JANUARY:22:2018

NUGGET: ALWAYS PRAY
LUKE 18:1; Jesus told his disciples a parable to teach them that they always ought to pray confidently and not be discouraged if God does not immediately answer their prayers.

Pray not because God has forgotten you but praying always set you in alignment with God's plan. Continuity in prayer is also a test and a teaching of patience. As you continue in the place of prayer your spirit is strengthened, your spiritual life is refired and at such flesh will have no place to manifest. Intents are shaped to fit in God's plan when you tarry in the place of prayer. There are things God will not give you for a particular time but will give you at the at the appointed time. Your tarrying in the place of prayer shows your spiritual growth, that your love for God surpasses your desire to get something from him and you are willing to get it God's way. One thing is sure that God will never leave you.
In the name of Jesus I will not stop my journey half way. Strengthen my spirit man to be yielded never to grow weak nor weary. I receive a praying spirit and an unusual revival in my soul. I receive grace and wisdom to do what I ought to do at the right time. I remain stayed on God in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: THE SEASONS OF DISAPPOINTMENT ARE APPOINTMENT IN DISGUISE. SEE THROUGH THE EYES OF FAITH.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment