Saturday 13 January 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JANUARY:13:2018

NUGGET: VICTORY OVER SATAN
ROMANS 5:18-19; Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life. For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.
Living a righteous life is total obedience to God. Practically living out God's word. When your allegiance is sworn to God in total obedience, your victory over the devil is sure. So it simply spells out that the victory already done by Jesus on the cross can only be activated in your life by your obedience to God. When God lays a word in your heart and you obey it to the latter no matter the obstacle you will be able to conquer because you are backed up by God. Your boldness and assurance to leap over walls is in God. Your obedience and trust in God strengthens your faith and activates victory. Your obedience to God puts you under the shield of his covering.
I receive grace for complete obedience. By the power of Christ I walk in the perfection of his will. I dedicate my life to following Christ truly. My light shall shine and become a light to those who are in darkness. My mind is renewed in the Iight of God's will. I have victory by the blood of Jesus to conquer and leap over walls. By the mercies of God I shall held captive by the bondage of sin. I live the liberty wherein Christ has made me free in Jesus name, amen !

TODAY'S TIP: CALL THE CIRCUMSTANCES A LIE AND GOD YOUR REALITY. GIVE YOUR MIND THE FEED OF GOD'S WORD !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment