Sunday 21 January 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JANUARY:21:2018

NUGGET : SACRIFICE
RUTH 1:11,14,16-17; And Naomi said, Turn again, my daughters: why will ye go with me? are there yet any more sons in my womb, that they may be your husbands? And they lifted up their voice, and wept again: and Orpah kissed her mother in law; but Ruth clave unto her. And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God:  Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried: the LORD do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee and me.

Reading the passage carefully, you will realize that Ruth didn't jump into full reward as we saw in Ruth 2:12. It took a period of discomfort to get the comfort. Yes there are times when God has to take you through tough journeys so as to bring you to your place of rest. She paid a sacrifice that she latter enjoyed. My question is are you willing to wait for God's time. Are you ready to pay the temporary price for exceeding and eternal reward or would you rather let the devil have it the cheap way. Are you willing to go out of your way to be a blessing and an encouragement to someone ? You have to be willing to let self go, be determined to give up no matter what. There is nothing that comes your way that God isn't away of and he won't give you as a prey to the teeth of the enemy. Take steps looking beyond your now.
Father I receive grace not to stop half way. I let self go and take hold of your word that is strength and life. Father I declare today that it is not about me but about your purpose in me and that your will be done in me. I choose to look beyond my now. I refuse to give up my eternal reward of greatness for temporary pleasure. Father I give my self to you, have your way in me and through me and I shall not miss my full reward. I receive grace for resilience in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY TIP: GOD WILL NOT ENTRUST YOU, TILL HE CAN TRUST YOU. THE TEST PROCESS IS NECESSARY. (LUKE 19:17)

EFECOLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment