Sunday 14 January 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JANUARY:14:2018

NUGGET: THE FEAR OF GOD
PROVERBS 14:26-27; In the fear of the LORD is strong confidence: and his children shall have a place of refuge.The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death.

The fear of God free's you or sets you free from the fear of men. The fear of God helps you draw from the fountain and keeps you from the snares of this world. Your boldness to  stand in any place is to have the fear of God in mind and to trust him fully. No power is higher than the name of Jesus. Nothing can cause your heart to fear when you are hidden in Christ in God. The fear of God keeps in check and preserves you from untold harm. When God is all you have you have all you need. You won't go around seeking help from strange places, because you are confident that God will help you and he is your place of safety. You begin to live his life and function in line of his will. In Christ your tomorrow,today and everyday is secured.
Lord I desire to daily dwell in your secret place. Hide me in your pavilion. I draw living water from the fountain of life. I flee everything that keeps me bound to sin and evil. I choose to walk in the path of integrity and uprightness by  the power of God at work in me. Lord you are my refuge and my place of safety I rest in you. Father give me wisdom and enlighten my spirit to walk in your ways always in Jesus name,amen !

TODAY'S TIP: CHRIST IN YOU THE HOPE OF GLORY.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment