Thursday 25 January 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JANUARY:25:2018

NUGGET: THE MOUNTAINS ARE NO GREATER
ZECHARIAH 4:6-7,9; Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto you.

 
The God who seats above and lives on your inside is greater than the mountain before you.  Learn to give things up to God and not to give up and run. Lay it up at his feet and God will surely come for you. So it doesn't matter tries to stop you, the major focus is that you have God on your side and you are on his side and that gives you eternal security. Learn to hold God and hold on he will come through for you.
Father I believe in you and I trust you to come through for me. All I see is you and all,cos all I need is you and in you. I declare that the word of God is what prevails in my life. By the spirit of God I conquer obstacles that limit my rising. I shall end well. That which God has given me the grace to start, I receive the grace to complete. I receive the word of the Lord to me by faith that is in Christ Jesus, to bear fruit in me. Thank you Lord for stepping in for me, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: ALLOW THE WORD OF GOD ALTER YOUR PERSPECTIVE .

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment