Thursday 4 January 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JANUARY:4:2018

NUGGET: DWELL WITH GOD
PSALM 26:8; LORD, I have loved the habitation of thy house, and the place where thine honour dwelleth.
Your love for God is evident in how much you desire to dwell in his presence. Know that God's presence is not a house or in things or just anything. God's presence is God himself. Means you can't talk about his presence without God being present and you know that God can't  be boxed in a corner. He is everywhere, so when you say I love and honour God, you have to also be in relationship with him to be a carrier of his presence. What you love you long for and what you honour you have. When this experience of his presence comes and takes over you there is transformation. To reflect and radiate in full manifestation of God's presence ,you dwell with him.

Lord I love and honour your presence. I long for a deeper relationship with you. Dear lord invade me with your presence. Let my life radiate your glory by the power of resurrection. Fill me with you lord that self may have no place in me. Whatever is resisting God in me comes out by the power of God. I bring everything not of God under the obedience of Christ in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: STOP WEARYING YOURSELF TRYING TO DO IT YOUR OWN WAY. YOUR POSSIBILITIES ARE IN CHRIST WHO MAKES ALL THINGS POSSIBLE.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment