Friday 12 January 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET- JANUARY:12:2018

NUGGET: WHICH SEED ARE YOU?
PROVERBS 10:1; A wise son maketh a glad father: but a foolish son is the heaviness of his mother.

Happiness the bible says is health to the bones. A simple smile can be a healing to someone's heart. The bible recorded Solomon as a wise son. He wasn't the only child but he was recognised a son that brought joy to the father. You must understand your place your place in family ,society,Co-operate  zones and others. Beyond just your name your impact should be felt. When people point fingers at you,it should be to say how much of Christ they see in you. You are a seed of blessing and you should be a fruit of Joy. Which seed are are you and what fruits are you bearing. The evidence of your fruit begins at home and with the people around you.
Lord Jesus make me your planting and let me bear fruits that will be joy and healing to souls. Let my life be transformed by you to take steps that will yield increase for the kingdom. I shall not be a seed that will mislead. Help me to grow gracefully in you. I shall not be lost in the world of my own for the spirit of God guides me in all truth. I receive grace to minister life to people soul in the place of purpose and assignment. Teach me Lord to do thy will for your word is true in Jesus name,Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: REACH OUT TO OTHERS WITH A HEART OF GOODNESS.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment