Wednesday 24 January 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JANUARY:24:2018

NUGGET: BREAKING THE HORN OF THE WICKED
ZECHARIAH 1:18-21;Then lifted I up mine eyes, and saw, and behold four horns. And I said unto the angel that talked with me, What be these? And he answered me, These are the horns which have scattered Judah, Israel, and Jerusalem.And the LORD shewed me four carpenters.Then said I, What come these to do? And he spake, saying, These are the horns which have scattered Judah, so that no man did lift up his head: but these are come to fray them, to cast out the horns of the Gentiles, which lifted up their horn over the land of Judah to scatter it.
Life is beyond the physical, and the spiritual things controls the physical. Apart from the physical sight of things there is a need to reach into the spiritual realm asking God to open your eyes to see . Refuse to allow the devil make caricature of you. Tarry in the place of prayer as God unveil mysteries to you. God is speaking to someone to lift up your eyes  and see, your time of deliverance has come. There are things God want to open your eyes to, for you to attain the next level. As you grow deeper in your relationship with God, revelations becomes clearer. Look and see the devil has been fighting you but your time of liberty has come.
In the name of Jesus horn lifted against me for evil are scattered by heavenly carpenter. My eyes are open to see beyond this level into a new level. What I have battled with for so long in my life the spirit of God takes over them. Satanic horns scattering my effort receive the fire of God. Spiritual scales in my eyes that has stopped me from rising, fall off by the power of God. Those attacking me shall be terrified and crushed in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: NOT ALL THAT IS PERMISSIBLE, IS IMPORTANT. (1Corinthians 10:23)

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment