Wednesday 3 January 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JANUARY:3:2018

NUGGET: GO AT HIS LEAD AND PROSPER
JOSHUA 1:2-3; Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and all this people, unto the land which I do give to them, even to the children of Israel.Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses.

When the Bible says thy word is a Lamb into my feet and a light into my path, it means when you follow God's lead he will make your way prosperous regardless of the odds. God will not lead you to leave you empty. There is always a purpose to which he leads you. God said to Joshua go- and the words that follows is prosperity/possession/dominion. You can only take dominion where God desires you and this is possible at his lead. Yes God has given you the lands for your possession but there are places he plants you at different season and for different reasons. What is God telling you to do?  Where is God telling you to go?  Look away from all that you think will not work out and focus on him. He says I will make your way prosperous.
God my life is all about you. I will not go except you bid me to. I receive grace to steadfastly obey and I shall reap the fruit of obedience. I walk in dominion power. I am a fruitful seed and my life yields good fruit. I receive the plenteous mercies of God. My barn is full to overflowing. I experience unimaginable result and expansion on all sides. I do not walk in fear but in confidence by the power of God at work in me in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: WHAT IS IN YOU CONTROLS THE THINGS AROUND YOU. GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN YOU. STAY WITH GOD!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment