Wednesday 17 January 2018

STRENGTHENED BY THE STORM

Everything that could have got me down made me stronger. I became better by the experience, even though they seem tougher as they come. What more could I have asked for, but for his grace that brought me further.
I thought to quit but no, I refuse to accept defeat. The race is not for the swift, nor the battle for the strong but in Christ I found strength to pull through every storm. I had encounters that tried to counter my dreams but my dreams grew bigger than the deep blue sea. I came out ,yes I conquered. I couldn't have boasted of myself pulling me through the storm because God's hand came stronger. In him I found strength to push further from the norm. This is me out of the storm with the strength from above to carry on.
You are stronger than the storm through Christ Jesus.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment