Thursday 18 January 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JANUARY:18:2018

NUGGET: APPOINTED NOT LATE
HABAKKUK 2:3; For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
How many years gone by doesn't make God's word obsolete. It doesn't limit him. Each time wants are not met you get impatient but the truth is you can't know what you need better than God. What he brings into the template of your life comes at the appointed time. Have this in mind that he never comes in late. Don't let impatience cause you your own delay. God will bring it at the appointed time but make sure you are there waiting graciously to collect or receive it from him. God comes at the appointed time he is not late.
Lord I believe in your perfect timing. I trust you Lord to always come through for me. I believe in your word that I lack nothing and I have all I need in you and through you. I trust you to bring your word to pass at the appointed time. I know that you Lord can never fail. Lord help me not to cause my own delay because of impatience in Jesus name, amen !

TODAY'S TIP: WHEN GOD STEP'S IN THE COMMON BECOMES EXTRAORDINARY . WAIT ON GOD AND WAIT FOR GOD.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment