Monday 1 May 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MAY:1:2017

NUGGET: A CRY FOR CHANGE
1 CHRONICLES 4:10; And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.
There is a certain point you get in life and you say to yourself enough is enough, that you determine to be better break limits and be the best. This you cannot achieve alone, you have to connect to your maker and let him align in the path of fulfillment and manifestation. Whatever change you desire in your life it's time to direct your cry to the author (God) of your life, Him alone has the power to restore and make new.
Lord I am nothing without you and everything with you. I cling to you knowing fully well that you have the final authority over me. Every attachments of limitations and negative name is forever broken and cancelled in my life. I declare that from today I manifest the original purpose of God for me. I am enlarged and flourishing. I enter my birth place by the blood of Jesus and take full ownership of all lost virtues and blessings. I receive the divine oil of grace and increase in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: YOU CAN'T BE A CHILD OF GOD AND STILL LET THE THINGS OF THIS WORLD ENSLAVE YOU, BREAK OUT !

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment