Friday 19 May 2017

DAILY NUGGET PRAYER -MAY :19:2017

NUGGET-INSIGHT INTO GENESIS 1- DO YOU SEE AS GOD SEES
GENESIS 1:12; And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
I am tired,  i am giving up on this so you say, but do you see as God sees. I am not as good as I think but do you see what God see. In this boxing ring of your marriage and the hardship of your present situation is the ingredient that serve as a Polish for your shinning. Every time you are faced with perplexity, slow down a bit and ask yourself i'm I seeing what God is seeing.
God has spoken good concerning you and he will do it. Instead of saying I am tired say to yourself and to God ➡Let me see what you see. Instead of packing ask the spirit  of God to show you the diamond/gold and preciousness and importance of your present dilemma.
O God let me see what you see in me!

TODAY'S TIP: IF YOU SEE WHAT GOD SEES IN YOU, YOU WON'T ALLOW THE DEVIL TOSS YOU BACK  AND FORTH!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment