Tuesday 16 May 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MAY:16:2017

NUGGET: INSIGHT INTO GENESIS 1- MOVE OF THE SPIRIT
GENESIS 1:2; And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God .
There is a move of the spirit presently going on. Are you on that move?  If not are you even ready for that move. Are you position in the right place with the right people or with the right mindset.
The spirit of the Lord is still moving upon the face of the waters it is how ready you are that makes all the difference.
As you head out today lift up your hand and say spirit of the living God prepare for me for your divine movement, quickening and leading. Quicken me so that I can call upon your name. As I go out I walk in the path of destiny and according to the leading of the spirit. Make me an agent to someone that needs your leading today, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: DON'T LET THE DEVIL LEAVE YOU HIGH AND DRY WHEN YOU CAN BE HYDRATED FROM THE SOURCE(GOD) THROUGH HIS WORD!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment