Tuesday 2 May 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MAY:2:2017

NUGGET: FLOURISHING HORN
PSALM 132:15-17; I will abundantly bless her provision: I will satisfy her poor with bread. I will also clothe her priests with salvation: and her saints shall shout aloud for joy.
There will I make the horn of David to bud: I have ordained a lamp for mine anointed.
The blessings of God comes with fullness of joy, rest and establishment. Shout of Joy and praise is a great weapon and that's why the devil tries as much possible to deprive God's children from experiencing joy. Shout of joy is a victory sign and according to the text, that is where and when God establishes the horn. The devil is so deceitful that even when some people have all they still find themselves being sorrowful, I tell you that is a trick of the devil.
it is time to raise your voice with a shout of victory, God is about to establish your horn(greatness, honour)  and make you a great name to reckon with.He has released His blessing that no hand can stop. Where things have been standing still I decree the move of God's power. Shout of victory shall be heard in your home. I decree that you are chosen for blessing. You are restored into your divine place. What has stolen your joy for so long is buried today. I decree abundant provision and satisfaction. Receive light for direction. What was meant for evil the power of God turn it around for your good in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: THERE IS A WIND OF SPEEDY ANSWERS BLOWING THIS SEASON, DON'T BE LEFT OUT KEY INTO IT!  (PSALM 148:7,8)

(EFECOLLABS)


No comments:

Post a Comment