Thursday 4 May 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MAY:4:2017

NUGGET:GRACE FOR MANIFESTATION
LUKE 2:40,52; And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him .And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.
Grace cannot be put aside if you want to arrive at your place of manifestation. You must grow in grace to enjoy greater manifestation. As you grow in the physical you must also increase in grace.
Your growing in grace will determine your spirit destination in future. You must say to yourself each day I must grow stronger in grace and wisdom daily because all that you will meet and contend with each day will be a measure of the grace of God upon your life.
As you go out today lift up your hands and say. Grace find me!  Grace of God locate me. Let me function under the wisdom that grace avails. Oh God let your grace bring me to my place of manifestation in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: SOMETIMES WHAT GOD DESIRES AS THE BEST FOR US TO HAVE ISN'T WHAT WE TABLE AS REQUEST AND THAT IS WHY WE SEEM NOT TO HAVE THEM. TODAY ASK GOD TO ALIGN YOUR DESIRE WITH HIS WILL!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment