Sunday 14 May 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET:MAY:14:2017

NUGGET: PRECIOUS
ZECHARIAH 2:8; For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.
You are precious!  Your value is who you are to God. Refuse molestation and intimidation both physically and spiritually, as a child of God you carry a greater authority. Learn to fellowship with God and listen to His voice and the negative words of men will have no effect on you. It's in God you live, move and your being consist, therefore your first priority is to please God and not man. You carry the image of Christ so live like it!
I am wonderful made, furnished after good works. I live in the of Christ and His purpose for me is established. I carry a glorious and divine identity therefore every wrong identity is nullified by the blood of Jesus. I walk in perfection in Christ Jesus. I decree that every evil invisible rag covering my beautification Is set ablaze. I shine as a light and His glory and I radiate. I represent Christ. I am precious in His sight.Amen!

TODAY'S TIP : LET GOD'S UNSHAKABLE WORD KEEP YOU STANDING !

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment