Saturday 6 May 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MAY:6:2017

NUGGET: BEGOTTEN OF THE FATHER
PSALM 2:7,8; I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
Do you know that you are a begotten of God by the blood of Jesus and by this privilege you have been given access to come to the father and ask that which you desire. As a child of God there is a need to know the privilege that the blood of Jesus has made available so you don't become a caricature in the hands of the devil.Enough of those satanic oppression ,your father has given you command to ask, speak those things you desire to existence. The grace to enjoy His divine blessing has been released to you.
By the power in the blood of Jesus I stand in my place of sonship and I connect myself to the source of my life Jesus, I decree that I am no longer in lack or want of any good thing. From this day I begin to enjoy the blessedness of my father .I decree that I am loosed from every form of oppression. I enter into my place of rest, peace ,joy and abundance in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: BE RESOURCEFUL WITH YOUR TIME SO YOU ARE NOT TRAPPED DOWN BY IT!
(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment