Tuesday 2 May 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MAY:3:2017

NUGGET: IN HIS TIME
ZEPHANIAH 3:20;At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the LORD.
For every man there is a God ordained time and when that time comes it doesn't leave you the same. You may have been lost, broken and gone astray but today there is a call back and a new turn. God is about to cause a change in your life regardless. God is calling you back to himself to make your life a show room of His wonders .That time has come, let your heart be open to the move of God. The time of manifestation of God's promises concerning you has come. !
Lord i'm open to your timing, please restore me to you in any way I have done it my own way. Bring me out of every captivity and let me experience your wonders. Let it be beyond my will but the establishment of your will in me. Let your hand of mercy be evident in my life. Bring me into the fullness of your plan for me. I shall not miss my divine timing in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: NOTHING CAN BE TOO MUCH FOR GOD TO DO, HE IS ALMIGHTY AND WITH NO PROBLEM IS MIGHTY!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment