Thursday 25 May 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MAY:25:2017

NUGGET: CHANGE OF RAIMENT
ZECHARIAH 3:2-4; And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan; even the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?
Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel.
And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I will clothe thee with change of raiment.
Garments are covering, but spiritually a garment could be what attracts good things to or repel good things from you. According to the text it is obvious that a filthy garment is a negative representation that depicts rejection, separation  and delay. There are so many  under this filthy covering and are suffering from so many wrong things, that even when they around people Who can help them all they see is a negative covering. A filthy covering will keep distancing a man from good things. Deliverance can only come through divine intervention as seen in the text.
Do I hear someone roaring in the spirit saying;  O Lord locate me by mercy. I rebuke very satanic hand over my life by the blood of Jesus.By the blood of Jesus i'm disconnect myself from evil attachment. O Lord release your angels of deliverance over my life. I reject every filthy garment and I receive my divine garment. The blessings of the Lord that makes rich and adds no sorrow is what I receive. I enter into my divine place of recognition and honour. The light of divine location and allocation shines on me in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: WHERE YOU STAND DETERMINES HOW YOU RISE. STAND WITH GOD!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment