Friday 5 May 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MAY:5:2017

NUGGET: NEVER BE SLOUGHTFUL IN KINGDOM BUSINESS
HAGGAI 1:7-9;  Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Consider your ways. Go up to the mountain, and bring wood, and build the house; and I will take pleasure in it, and I will be glorified, saith the LORD.Ye looked for much, and, lo, it came to little; and when ye brought it home, I did blow upon it. Why? saith the LORD of hosts. Because of mine house that is waste, and ye run every man unto his own house.
If you desire things to bloom well for you ,one of the secrets is to be diligent in kingdom (God) business(work). If you make God's work your priority, he will not hesitate to bless you. Let it not be just about what God can do for but what you can do for God. You constantly table your request before Him but how have you made yourself useful in His house? When you hear kingdom matters does it move you to action? How seriously do you take your calling and ministry? One of the principles of prosperity and increase is making God's business your business and your cares,needs and expectations will not be cut short because God delights in diligence.
In this month of grace and increase and even beyond don't slack in God's work.
O Lord give me the grace to make kingdom work my priority. Show me more area's where I can be useful in your vineyard. I rebuke every spirit of sloughtfullness .Lord even as I stay diligent in your work I shall not be left out of your blessings in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP : IT'S MORE BLESSED TO GIVE THAN TO RECEIVE!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment