Monday 15 May 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MAY:15:2017

NUGGET: YOUR IDENTITY
DANIEL 1:6-8;  Now among these were of the children of Judah, Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah:Unto whom the prince of the eunuchs gave names: for he gave unto Daniel the name of Belteshazzar; and to Hananiah, of Shadrach; and to Mishael, of Meshach; and to Azariah, of Abednego.But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the king's meat, nor with the wine which he drank: therefore he requested of the prince of the eunuchs that he might not defile himself.
Your Identity in Christ or original identity is the one that the devil likes to tamper with or exchange at all possible means. You will see in the text that the children of Judah I mean Daniel and His friends had and His friends had a name that depicts their identity but the prince of eunuchs changed their name thinking that will make them subject to their idol but the Bible recorded that Daniel proposed in His heart never to bow .He made a decision that though they change His name he will not let go of His identity.
Are there still dogged Christians who are ready to stand out and not give up their identity? The devil fights hard against our original identity because that is one of his tricks to enslave Children of God. I believe having known this revelational truth, I hear someone saying; No I stand for what is right and true. I refuse to give up my identity for vain things. I manifest in the fullness of my identity in Christ. I refuse to be lured, bribed or bought by earthly pleasures in exchange for my identity. I am who God says I am and I manifest in His will for me, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: IF YOU LET SOMEONE ELSE OTHER THAN GOD LEAD YOUR LIFE, THEN YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR PURPOSE!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment