Wednesday 24 May 2017

DAILY NUGGET PRAYER-MAY:23:2017

NUGGET-JOY IN FELLOWSHIP(PART 3)
PSALM 63:1b; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;
Fellowship also requires action. When you are in fellowship with God, there must be a corresponding action. When you are in fellowship with God, you make him a priority. You seek him early making Him your priority serving him with all your will, emotion and intellect.
Prioritizing the things of the spirit over the things of the flesh. God is the object of those in fellowship not just the blessing . Even though the land is parched and there is nothing to show God is what you are after and you cling to him no matter what. Only men in fellowship can say though he smite me I will trust him.
Your hunger for God is an indicator of fellowship with him. As you go about your duties say; oh God increase and inflame my hunger and passion for you, amen!

TODAY'S TIP : PRIORITIZE YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment